Oh nowhere. I'm proud of you. I do it too, but I've learned that if I try to do too much at once I don't do any of it good. I'm learning to pick 2 or 3 things and work on those for a while.
Looks excellent! I find that a retreat every now and then really fires me up and gets the ideas coming fast and furious. It's hard to constantly live in your head when you're trying to create a fictional place. Good to bounce ideas off of others. Have FUNNNNN
My best friend wants to go too... She's the one who gave me the link. In fact, we're talking that it may not have to be here, but a retreat to get together and write.
Absolutely! When I lived in Seattle, I was in a writers' group of five people. We met every other week and boy, was I prolific! When there is someone else cheering you on and expecting something to read, it's amazing how infrequently "writer's block" rears its head. I miss the accountability, critiques and laughter. Maybe I'll start a new one once I'm moved and settled.
Go for it Duckling!
ReplyDeleteYou're just going after all kinds of dreams, aren't you? : )
ReplyDeleteoh wow...this looks awesome..what a fabulous thing place to be...I wanna go!! Why cant we have a reunion there this year??
ReplyDeleteSounds like an awesome deal Duck
ReplyDeleteI have a friend that wants to do this with me...
ReplyDeleteWhere's it written that one can have and follow only one dream at a time?
ReplyDeleteOh nowhere. I'm proud of you. I do it too, but I've learned that if I try to do too much at once I don't do any of it good. I'm learning to pick 2 or 3 things and work on those for a while.
ReplyDeleteLooks like the chosen date is the 19th. :-)
ReplyDeleteLooks excellent! I find that a retreat every now and then really fires me up and gets the ideas coming fast and furious. It's hard to constantly live in your head when you're trying to create a fictional place. Good to bounce ideas off of others. Have FUNNNNN
ReplyDeleteMy best friend wants to go too... She's the one who gave me the link. In fact, we're talking that it may not have to be here, but a retreat to get together and write.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely! When I lived in Seattle, I was in a writers' group of five people. We met every other week and boy, was I prolific! When there is someone else cheering you on and expecting something to read, it's amazing how infrequently "writer's block" rears its head. I miss the accountability, critiques and laughter. Maybe I'll start a new one once I'm moved and settled.
ReplyDelete