Mitt Romney's motorcade blocked my way home and blew past me on the way through town. In my lil Lancaster... I could use a portion of that money that was spent on the Highway Patrol escorts...
I don't know if he came here or not. Probably not though. They'll vote for him here just because he's Republican. He'll win this state easy for that reason alone.
You got blown by Mitt Romney?
ReplyDeleteAh well if he's elected the whole country will be ....
Hahaha... I was saving the editorial on what I think... :D
ReplyDelete~ giggles
ReplyDelete*snicker*
ReplyDeleteThey were here yesterday. Half of down town was blocked...not like I HAD to go to work or anything.....
ReplyDeleteI was on my way home. They were barreling down SR 22.
ReplyDeleteCitizen's Arrest! Citizen's Arrest! :)-
ReplyDeleteim sure he could have thrown you a few hundreds at least...:))
ReplyDeleteI don't know if he came here or not. Probably not though. They'll vote for him here just because he's Republican. He'll win this state easy for that reason alone.
ReplyDelete