Monday, August 06, 2012

Ugh... here I am again. Now that the "other site" is closing down, I have to make a choice. It's between this and another site. I have friends going to either one... I can't maintain two.

On one site I have friends who I've been with forever... from old Yahoo360 to the current failure of Multiply. Others are more recent friends, but great people and friends nonetheless. I even have some friends that I may pick up with again, who are on Google+.

This is just one more change, and some will get lost in the exchange.

It's a matter of deciding on who...

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:52 PM

    I made it....

    I have no idea how to add buahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:53 PM

    I see nowhere on here to add pics....

    Google Plus you can.

    Poe is on there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Ducky Dude;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey..I found this place as well. It might work. I just wish it were easier to share posts and replys here. Perhaps they will change it as more people ustilize it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Lee Lee, you are in the Pond. :D

    Hello Chuck... I'm not sure I recognize you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on my phone..blogger looks totally different from here...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yoohoooo! I C U!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:37 AM

    This place isn't so bad, once you start to figure it out. But I know it will be like last time, we will end up losing some friends in the transition.

    ReplyDelete