Saturday, August 11, 2012

At the Bureau of Motor Vehicles, part deux. Cross fingers for no part trois!

25 comments:

  1. Crossed. It'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda's trying to sneak pics of her doing maneuverability. So far she's still going. Hasn't killed any small babies (cones).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda's trying to sneak pics of her doing maneuverability. So far she's still going. Hasn't killed any small babies (cones).

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's our on the road driving part. Nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pulled into the lot. Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully it goes well this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL stress stress stress!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHE PASSED! No babies died! Made it by ONE point! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY SYD!!!!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always nerve wracking doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Sid! Now dad gets to find out what stress really is -waiting up for you to get home. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not if she doesn't have a car. Mom reneged on the one promised to her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, but they're so good at borrowing ours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not mine. I'm not gonna be without one. Like hell she's taking my jeep anywhere. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. But Dad! It's on 7 PM and you're gonna watch TV and go to bed and I just want to go to a movie with my friends! I'll be back in 2 hours, pretty please? You know I'm not gonna see them for a long time once I get accepted. Please Daddy? I just want some great last memories before I go...........................

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ummm... I am never just sitting around watching TV at 7 pm. I'm probably more active than she is.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL. Oh well. I tried to be a teenage girl. Obviously that's quite the distant past for me.

    ReplyDelete