Duckie, did you think about changing your name? I know everyone knows you by that name but that's not you anymore :) I did livejournal and I'm on Blogger I think...but still haven't looked at them all. Wherever I go, I'll be using cyndedawn
Oh, my goodness. I wouldn't say that fits you! I have the problem that my title page is different from my url. I don't like the original url I chose but don't think I can fix that, so I know what you mean. Frustrates me.
I am there too..........
ReplyDeleteI am leaning toward blogspot so far...
ReplyDeletehttp://emotionalblondesa.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteSeems I've been there since '09
Duckie, did you think about changing your name? I know everyone knows you by that name but that's not you anymore :) I did livejournal and I'm on Blogger I think...but still haven't looked at them all. Wherever I go, I'll be using cyndedawn
ReplyDeleteWell... since I've had both of those accounts set up since 200x (6) or so...
ReplyDeletegOT YA;)
ReplyDeleteahhhhh, makes sense :)
ReplyDeleteDuckie...is not you...anymore?
ReplyDeletelol no Lisa, I meant what 'hollwhrt' stands for! Duckie will always be Duckie :)
ReplyDeleteWhat does 'hollwhrt' stand for...and...why don't I know that??
ReplyDeletehehehe took me awhile to ask him too!
ReplyDeleteHehehe, ok... hollwhrt stands for Hollow Heart... it was a poem I wrote a very long time ago...
ReplyDelete<< knew that : P
ReplyDelete<~~ Used my phone a friend button...;-))
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness. I wouldn't say that fits you! I have the problem that my title page is different from my url. I don't like the original url I chose but don't think I can fix that, so I know what you mean. Frustrates me.
ReplyDeleteI added you on livejournal Duckie. Can't add you on my blogger without your e-mail address since I have that set to authorized viewers only.
ReplyDelete