Ewwww! Why, oh WHY is it always the unattractive asses that get seen? Why, oh WHY do the weight-challenged people always feel the need to show what their mama didn't give them????
Took me a few to find it. This lady has an arse that just doesn't quit, don't you agree? I managed to take this pic without her knowing. I KNOW she'd have beaten me to a pulp! LMAO
people of walmart surely are a crazy bunch sometimes. I have considered shooting pics of a few to share, but also don't want the confrontation and without a cell phone with a camera, it's a bit more difficult.
The first pic is just nasty. I was a little squeamish at the title of your blog to begin with and this put me over the edge... LOL And does anyone beside me find it the slightest bit ironic that the second photo was taken in the toilet paper aisle?
OMG! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteEw, ew, ewwww!
ReplyDeleteEwwww! Why, oh WHY is it always the unattractive asses that get seen? Why, oh WHY do the weight-challenged people always feel the need to show what their mama didn't give them????
ReplyDeleteROFL!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou so didn't take this pic did you?!!?
HAHHAHA
did you REALLY take this chics pic??? OMG!
ReplyDeleteNo I didn't take it. A friend from work sent it to me...
ReplyDeleteOk.... but I was wondering how people get away with taking pics like this. I'm afraid I'll get in a fistfight haha
ReplyDeleteOh, I've done it. Gotta be sly about it. :-)
ReplyDeleteBet those ducks have a big puddle to play in ....
ReplyDeleteomg
ReplyDeleteHahahaha don't wanna know nothing about her puddle.
ReplyDeletethis is so wrong...im just glad its not turtles
ReplyDeleteIt is wrong. Ducks are nightmarish enough.
ReplyDeleteI took a pic like that in walmart
ReplyDeleteShow us!! :-)
ReplyDeleteTook me a few to find it. This lady has an arse that just doesn't quit, don't you agree? I managed to take this pic without her knowing. I KNOW she'd have beaten me to a pulp! LMAO
ReplyDeleteHahaha, think I've seen that bottom somewhere before. Ou may still get beaten to a pulp.
ReplyDeletelmao you are right! I might!
ReplyDeleteeeeewwww
ReplyDeletelmao ...i will pass on the goose as well...and i dont recognize the butt..but that head of hair can only belong to one of two people
ReplyDeletetoo much on that pic of your ducky....
ReplyDeletekk's is a much nicer store.... lol...
THAT is just NASTY!!!
ReplyDeletepeople of walmart surely are a crazy bunch sometimes.
ReplyDeleteI have considered shooting pics of a few to share, but also don't want the confrontation and without a cell phone with a camera, it's a bit more difficult.
The first pic is just nasty. I was a little squeamish at the title of your blog to begin with and this put me over the edge... LOL
ReplyDeleteAnd does anyone beside me find it the slightest bit ironic that the second photo was taken in the toilet paper aisle?
That's disgusting.
ReplyDeleteThe first one. Not Bee's butt. Hers is nice. I wish I could buy me one like it in Walmart.
ReplyDeleteLol @ Lizelda
ReplyDelete