For some reason or another, the die on me... I can get a new watch (of which I have PLENTY) or a new battery in any watch, and within a year, it's dead.
You're not fooiln' me mister.. I saw you up for hours after you posted this. Now put that darn flashlight and that cleverly disguised Playboy (wrapped in a comic book) away and GO TO SLEEP. Oh wait.. you can't... it's morning! It's a rough life being the Multiply therapist. I will miss it...
Good evening to you too Ducky. LOL. Yeah, I know, as always I'm super late getting here. Sorry about that. I have the same problem with watches. And a wrist too fat for most of mine right now.
G'night, Duckie! :)
ReplyDeleteG'night 'mama!! :D
ReplyDeleteNight, Duckie!
ReplyDeleteSweet Dreams Duckster...:))
ReplyDeletelol..night x
ReplyDeletenite nite Duckie..
ReplyDeleteLuulabyyyye and goooodddddniiiiiiight
ReplyDeleteLol was there anything else of interest on your arm?
ReplyDeleteGoodnight Duckling!
Um, why not able to wear one for years? I hope you have a good sleep and sweet dreams.
ReplyDeleteGood morning duckie
ReplyDeleteGood morning all!
ReplyDeleteFor some reason or another, the die on me... I can get a new watch (of which I have PLENTY) or a new battery in any watch, and within a year, it's dead.
ReplyDeleteGood morning?
ReplyDeletelol..... considering the comments....
ReplyDeleteIt is now... and Rita said it first!
ReplyDeleteGrouch.
Good morning!
ReplyDelete*not to be left out*
Bah!
ReplyDeleteTo me, a good morning is the ability to wake up, not dead. :D
ReplyDeleteGood morning Becky!!
ReplyDeleteWaking up on the right side of the grass is almost always a good thing!
ReplyDeleteIt has to be a good morning I am off work...........nah nah nah na boo boo ......I feel bad for all of you......LOL
ReplyDeleteYou're not fooiln' me mister.. I saw you up for hours after you posted this. Now put that darn flashlight and that cleverly disguised Playboy (wrapped in a comic book) away and GO TO SLEEP. Oh wait.. you can't... it's morning!
ReplyDeleteIt's a rough life being the Multiply therapist. I will miss it...
Good afternoon.
ReplyDeleteGood evening to you too Ducky. LOL. Yeah, I know, as always I'm super late getting here. Sorry about that. I have the same problem with watches. And a wrist too fat for most of mine right now.
ReplyDeleteI have about 9 watches... some really nice, some cheap, but I like them. All dead.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm about the same.
ReplyDelete