Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
LOL I did a trail ride on my bike already taking Mom for a couple of hour walk across the country part have fun mate;)
yes, I need to get off of here too....
have a great day!
On my way to st Augustine to eat at The Columbia with moni!! Then sight seeing. Btw I got up at 5 :-|
I got up at 5:58am...expecting banana bread!
i'm doing a birthday party this afternoon, but i'm about to put a chicken and veggies into a roasting dish for tonight's supper.
I ran three miles. I will be fit one day. :-)
From where you used to be to where you are now... you are very fit! I'm proud of you!
You're fitter than me! I couldn't run five minutes without dropping dead. You go Duckie!
:D
KK's got a point. You're getting there one day at a time.
LOL I did a trail ride on my bike already taking Mom for a couple of hour walk across the country part have fun mate;)
ReplyDeleteyes, I need to get off of here too....
ReplyDeletehave a great day!
ReplyDeleteOn my way to st Augustine to eat at The Columbia with moni!!
ReplyDeleteThen sight seeing.
Btw I got up at 5 :-|
I got up at 5:58am...expecting banana bread!
ReplyDeletei'm doing a birthday party this afternoon, but i'm about to put a chicken and veggies into a roasting dish for tonight's supper.
ReplyDeleteI ran three miles. I will be fit one day. :-)
ReplyDeleteFrom where you used to be to where you are now... you are very fit! I'm proud of you!
ReplyDeleteYou're fitter than me! I couldn't run five minutes without dropping dead. You go Duckie!
ReplyDelete:D
ReplyDeleteKK's got a point. You're getting there one day at a time.
ReplyDelete