Making banana bread. I've never made it... I don't bake normally, but had some over ripe 'nanas. I used gluten free flour (rice and other flour mixture), regular and brown sugar splenda... I hope it turns out. It sure smells good. :D
You're kidding me?! Another of my friends here PM'd me a recipe for banana bread just today! Let me know the recipe (if it turns out okay, lol!) - I have a celiac friend here who might appreciate it. :) Good luck Duckie!
I hope you are somehow sending this from your tub...with bubbles up to your neck. Please say you are...please please please! That comment on Mannu's post made you My Hero For The Day!
Whew...thank goodness! I thought I was going to have to open my own bottle...don't know how that would taste with that banana bread I'm waiting on...:))
That's good. You know you can throw bananas in the freezer when they start getting too ripe, then take them out when you want to make bread or whatever. I've got way too many bananas in my freezer now. LOL
You're kidding me?! Another of my friends here PM'd me a recipe for banana bread just today!
ReplyDeleteLet me know the recipe (if it turns out okay, lol!) - I have a celiac friend here who might appreciate it. :)
Good luck Duckie!
Just pulled it out of the oven. It looks and smells wonderful. We'll see how it tastes. :D
ReplyDeleteBanana Bread is on My Favorites List...:))
ReplyDeleteI hope you are somehow sending this from your tub...with bubbles up to your neck. Please say you are...please please please! That comment on Mannu's post made you My Hero For The Day!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha, thank you!! lmao!! I've just come back to the laptop now to close the BBC off before heading upstairs with my wine, lol! :D
ReplyDeleteWhew...thank goodness! I thought I was going to have to open my own bottle...don't know how that would taste with that banana bread I'm waiting on...:))
ReplyDeleteSo, how was it?
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteThat's good. You know you can throw bananas in the freezer when they start getting too ripe, then take them out when you want to make bread or whatever. I've got way too many bananas in my freezer now. LOL
ReplyDelete