Grabbed a towel, raised my thumb - which promptly got stabbed by a thorn on the rosebush. Sucked my thumb, dropped the damn towel, and now the whole neighborhood is laughing......
Well, Multiply seems to have eaten the reply to this that i made yesterday, and now i've forgotten what i said. Oh, wait, i remember now. i said at least i'm wearing sweats, not a bathrobe.
I recently reread that book. Too bad we can't all time travel back a few years before Multiply was going away, or a few years into the future to know what will not be taken away within the next 5 years so we know where to go. LOL
Cute! :)
ReplyDeleteWhy did I figure you'd be the one to appreciate this the most?
ReplyDeleteI'm sitting here wondering how you ever allowed me to become your friend when I just don't get it most of the time. (but I'm glad you did)
ReplyDelete'Cause I enjoy explaining it to you... Makes ME feel needed. :D
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I'm not the only one.... lol....
ReplyDeletedid you say needy ducky?
ReplyDelete....and on that thought....that's why Linda won your heart....she understands without explanation.
ReplyDeleteGrabbed a towel, raised my thumb - which promptly got stabbed by a thorn on the rosebush. Sucked my thumb, dropped the damn towel, and now the whole neighborhood is laughing......
ReplyDelete"....and on that thought....that's why Linda won your heart....she understands without explanation."
ReplyDeleteNope... She'd be as lost as anyone. :-)
Ummm... Weren't supposed to be WEARING the towel Becky. :-)
ReplyDeleteyes and so long and thanks for all the fish.
ReplyDeleteOk. And the answer is 42.
ReplyDeleteI hope the intergalactic expressway doesn't lose anyone here along the way...
Perfect... I try to use that answer a lot, and never seem to get quite the response I'm hoping for...
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely. :D
ReplyDeleteOooops.
ReplyDeleteWell, Multiply seems to have eaten the reply to this that i made yesterday, and now i've forgotten what i said. Oh, wait, i remember now. i said at least i'm wearing sweats, not a bathrobe.
ReplyDeleteAre you sure you meant Perfect, not Prefect?
ReplyDeleteI recently reread that book. Too bad we can't all time travel back a few years before Multiply was going away, or a few years into the future to know what will not be taken away within the next 5 years so we know where to go. LOL
Ford Prefect... :D
ReplyDeleteYep, see, I really did read it!
ReplyDelete