Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
the intricate work of people amazes me. I have no patience for that kind of detail
I am working on uploading the pictures from my camera... working on updating the new laptop though.
Ooh you got a new toy? : )
that would be really amazing to see!
Kinda... Linda took over my netbook, and I took over her laptop. It's newer, and bigger than my current one. Too big for her... she didn't like lugging it around.
This was the last US city of five. January 13th is the last day. It goes to the Louvre next.
I'm glad you got to see it Duckie. There is such an awesome feeling to get to stand in front of great art and see it with your own eyes.
the intricate work of people amazes me. I have no patience for that kind of detail
ReplyDeleteI am working on uploading the pictures from my camera... working on updating the new laptop though.
ReplyDeleteOoh you got a new toy? : )
ReplyDeletethat would be really amazing to see!
ReplyDeleteKinda... Linda took over my netbook, and I took over her laptop. It's newer, and bigger than my current one. Too big for her... she didn't like lugging it around.
ReplyDeleteThis was the last US city of five. January 13th is the last day. It goes to the Louvre next.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got to see it Duckie. There is such an awesome feeling to get to stand in front of great art and see it with your own eyes.
ReplyDelete