AT&T Customer service kinda sucks. Pay this bill by going online at ATT.com. Unless, of course, you have DSL service... which in that case, is unavailable, so you should call this DSL line at 1800 blah blah, but we're not gonna tell you that we closed several hours ago and this bill is due today, cause somehow we dropped you from the auto pay service that would have prevented this entire fiasco...
so.....no texting?
ReplyDeleteoh no :(
ReplyDeleteyou know what I say, f*** em LOL sorry
oh no!
ReplyDeleteyeah...that’s why I am Verizon
ReplyDeleteNot my phone... DSL home internet.
ReplyDeleteoh I wasn't reading that right
ReplyDeleteWhat were you reading it AS?
ReplyDeleteLol D has the F-bug lately - I love it!
ReplyDeleteDuckling..... isn't that just freaking typical, eh?
I have a Verizon 4G hotspot...it goes on the road with me....I always have internet
ReplyDeleteI've never had an issue with internet on my phone with ATT... never really had an issue before with the internet. This is just silly. I'll prolly be cut off tonight.
ReplyDeleteShe has... quite impressive. :D
ReplyDeleteAnd yes... at least the automated voice telling me to fuck off was speaking english.
I've never had probs with AT&T either, but I've heard boatloads of people bitch about them so I just figure I've been lucky. To be honest, they have always been awesome to us.
ReplyDeleteThey don't kinda suck.. they suck the suck of 1,000 sucks when it comes to customer service. I like them for a ISP, (that service is awesome) but this other factor alone, makes me seek out other options.
ReplyDeleteAgain... phone wise, I've been with them since... I dunno, a long time. Never an issue. No "dropped" calls, service area (unless in the middle of BFE Amish country) is excellent. It was the DSL customer service... I never even GOT to customer service, so they may have handled it well, but... they were closed, with NO online options, which just seems very weird to me.
ReplyDeleteOMG.. you just had to bring up the Amish thing, didn't ya???? Amish and AT&T do not go together, but somehow hay wagon, lawn chair and Walmart work. LMAO
ReplyDeleteOk, so... I finally got hold of AT&T customer service... I got in touch with the most personable person evah!!
ReplyDeletePenelope Joy... yes, that's what she said. She was so very pleasant and helpful... I went into the call with the usual disdain of having to call customer service, and ended with a "WOW, you're awesome Penelope Joy!!"
We're switching to all wireless internet in December when our Verizon contract expires and then we'll probably switch to Cable internet. It's way faster here. My brother worked for AT&T for years and finally got out of there this year. He hated it. They keep cutting back and cutting corners and service is sucking more and more.
ReplyDelete