Monday, August 06, 2012

This blogspot/wordpress shit is pissing me off, making me more tired... I'm getting off of here. G'night all!

14 comments:

  1. G'night, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Night Duckie! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will let everyone else do the research. My brain can't handle it. I have such a flippen headache trying to figure out how not to lose everyone. I see it happening already.... right before my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is what we said when we came from 360, trust me...it just takes a little time to figure out how to navigate and then it will become just like home again LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you guys.... sweet dreams....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't agree, D. We have become extremely spoiled with our ability to post pics in any size we want, with any background we want behind them and any font color both in the posts and on our personal pages. We can post videos in any size we want. We can post albums to share. I haven't seen any other site that offered all of this and privacy too. Most of these social networks want you to cross-post everywhere... there is nothing private about that

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol...i did that last night.....logged out and read 50 shades...:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WANT TO SEE VISITOR HISTORY !!!

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blogger is my pick, but I'm willing to research anything..meebly.com is another site some folk are raving about..

    ReplyDelete
  10. ERGGHHH-AUGGHHHH! Ziggelspitz-frinkenbot. And all that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've got a migraine...am shutting the laptop for some....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We'll all live. One thing is sure about life: If we're alive, things will change. if things aren't changing, we're probably dead.

    ReplyDelete