Monday, August 13, 2012

Irritated with political truth bending. It really disgusts me how blindly people will go with something without fully researching. Lies and half truths... Ugh.

16 comments:

  1. yup..what in particular this time..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Repealing military voting rights. Not true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <--- does not follow politics for that reason

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe you should write them a letter...

    ReplyDelete
  5. <-----does not like political posts .... I'd have to delete half my friends if I really got into it... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't either... I just had to get out my frustration. It irritates me most 'cause most (not all) of what I see is blindly posting something (more on FB) without researching the facts, as long as the person feels it advances their cause (regardless of the party affililation).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll research what's most convenient first. If that turns out to be false, nothing else needs researching; as it's all discarded.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's all so convoluted... both sides put this crap out there to try and confuse the real issues... Not lying, but not stating the whole story. I hate politics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm right there with ya, Duckers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you on that. Why know the facts when the lies are so much more readily available? I'm surrounded daily at work by people think that way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My sister is rapidly becoming an activist for truth in political posts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Someone needs to be. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heck, for those with even minimal memories of political history, this year comes nowhere near the worst. In 2002, ads were run against Max Cleland -- a disabled Vietnam vet who lost his legs in Vietnam and a sponsor of the bill to establish the Department of Homeland Security before 9-11 happened -- attacking him for being unpatriotic because he wanted the Senate to vote on some provisions in his bill establishing Homeland Security that were not in the president's bill.

    ReplyDelete