I've been wanting to expand my knife collection, and last year found the Guy Fieri Ergo Chef knives at the Cleveland Food Show . For Christmas I recieved two of them... the 8" chef's knife, and the 5.5" utility and they're awesome!!
I love these knives, and the way they feel in my hands. They've got a good heft to them and they LOOK hot!! I got the red and blue "knucklebusters". I wanted more of these knives, but they're quite expensive, like most good knives...
Alas, Food Network is having a sale!! I was sent an email stating 25% off... not necessarily enough to entice me to buy, but upon further investigation... they were 55% off!!!
I bought TWO of the Midnight series. They're built the same as the other knives, only all black. Yummm!


Yay!
ReplyDeleteShould I mention my jealousy?
Way to go Duckie. Keep working toward that goal one step at a time. I need to get some good knives too. I have a nice one that I got at World Market that is actually sharp and what a difference from the standard knife block knives I have been using.
ReplyDeleteI am trying to get a good collection. But it is difficult to take care of my good knives. If I am not careful they end up soaking in water or gasp in the dishwater. I need to get mine sharpened too. Maybe that will be n next week's to do list.
ReplyDeleteFAN-TAS-TIC!!! New knives are so exciting. Oooo, I want to heft them.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteMy Husband is a custom knifemaker.
He has sold many hundreds of them.
I have some pictures on my multiply site under
Photos.