Hehe, fruity meat. The salmon was grilled with a lil adobo seasoning (garlic, cumin, other mexican seasonings). The peach salsa was two grilled peaches (halved then brushed with olive oil), one jalapeno, red onion, fresh cilantro, balsamic vinegar, honey, lime juice and a touch of salt.
Sis bought vanilla ice cream that had strawberry running through it even the hershey syrup couldn't kill the strawberry taste I think she should buy that all the time cause then I won't eat ice cream anymore lol
Duckie... this insanity must stop. You are making me drool. I love fish tacos. Now .. either share, post the recipe or shush. LOL PS.. peach salsa is da bomb on fish.. as is mango.
You were supposed to share the recipe you goof, not a picture to make us even hungrier! Oh yeah, I already saw the recipe on another post you did. LOL.
Hehe! The proof of the pudding, or in this case the salsa, is in the eating! :P
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry Duckie....but that doesn't sound remotely good. Of course, I've never been a fan of fruity meat.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds wonderful
ReplyDeleteIt sounds wonderful
ReplyDeleteDouble wonderful in fact
ReplyDeleteFruity meat I like saying that!!
ReplyDeleteSounds yummeh!
Hehe, fruity meat. The salmon was grilled with a lil adobo seasoning (garlic, cumin, other mexican seasonings). The peach salsa was two grilled peaches (halved then brushed with olive oil), one jalapeno, red onion, fresh cilantro, balsamic vinegar, honey, lime juice and a touch of salt.
ReplyDeleteI'll post a pic of it in a bit. Mmmmm...
All meat should be fruity!!
ReplyDeleteThe recipe sounds delish!!
gags....
ReplyDeleteSis bought vanilla ice cream that had strawberry running through it
ReplyDeleteeven the hershey syrup couldn't kill the strawberry taste
I think she should buy that all the time cause then I won't eat ice cream anymore lol
Really?! You don't like strawberries?!? *faints*
ReplyDeleteAnd fruity meat is YUMMMMMMMY!!! This makes me wish I liked salmon!
ReplyDeleteDuckie... this insanity must stop. You are making me drool. I love fish tacos. Now .. either share, post the recipe or shush.
ReplyDeleteLOL
PS.. peach salsa is da bomb on fish.. as is mango.
OMG... yum!!!!
ReplyDeleteFood porn!
ReplyDeleteYou were supposed to share the recipe you goof, not a picture to make us even hungrier! Oh yeah, I already saw the recipe on another post you did. LOL.
ReplyDelete:D I shared...
ReplyDelete