If I didn't have salmon marinating and garlic bread ready to pop in the oven and apple pie and home churned ice cream I would go have wings.....well cept it's not fun alone
Dang! I'm going to Cherie's!! I'll let her have all the salmon, and I'll have all the garlic bread and pie and ice cream.
Hubs and I were going to eat at BWW the other day -we've never been to one yet - but they just opened one in the next town north of us a couple of months ago. We ended up at Texas Roadhouse instead, which he'd been to before, but I hadn't. It was awesome!!
Do the waiters and waitresses dance at your TR Duckie? Hubs had been to one in TX, and he said they didn't do it there, but at the one we were at the other day, they were playing country music of course - which was very loud anyway, but then they suddenly REALLY cranked up Footloose and and the waiters and waitresses started line dancing all over the restaurant. It was pretty cool!
I am not a wing fan at all.... but sounds like a great deal!
ReplyDelete.40 per wing limit one per customer,while supplies last
ReplyDeletebring me a doggy bag! lol
ReplyDeleteIf I didn't have salmon marinating and garlic bread ready to pop in the oven and apple pie and home churned ice cream I would go have wings.....well cept it's not fun alone
ReplyDeleteI woulda stayed home with all that too.
ReplyDeleteDang! I'm going to Cherie's!! I'll let her have all the salmon, and I'll have all the garlic bread and pie and ice cream.
ReplyDeleteHubs and I were going to eat at BWW the other day -we've never been to one yet - but they just opened one in the next town north of us a couple of months ago. We ended up at Texas Roadhouse instead, which he'd been to before, but I hadn't. It was awesome!!
I have a gift card to the Texas Roadhouse... I've been before, and love them. :D
ReplyDeleteTOMORROW NITE HERE!! WOOOOOOOOOT!
ReplyDeleteDo the waiters and waitresses dance at your TR Duckie? Hubs had been to one in TX, and he said they didn't do it there, but at the one we were at the other day, they were playing country music of course - which was very loud anyway, but then they suddenly REALLY cranked up Footloose and and the waiters and waitresses started line dancing all over the restaurant. It was pretty cool!
ReplyDeletedont know what it is...but if u r having fun.....then wooohoooo....mwah
ReplyDeleteWas it good?
ReplyDeleteHehehe, Ohio is WAAAAYYY too conservative to allow that. :D
ReplyDeleteBuffalo Wild Wings... they specialize in chicken drumsticks and wing parts... in a variety of sauces, from mild to Chernobyl hot... Yummy.
ReplyDeleteThey're not as good as Thurman's monster wings, but good nonetheless. :D
Wings sound really good after 2 days on a diet.
ReplyDelete