Monday, May 14, 2012

52 Week Project - Week 20 - Theme "Jump"

I thunk and thunk about how I could do something for jump other than actually jumping... Jumping is pretty much action for the word, huh? I know I wasn't going to jump anywhere... nor was I going to be sitting around waiting for something to jump... Taking a shot of me telling someone to take a flying leap... still, without an explanation...

So here's what I have. It was from my son Casey's final track meet. She's jumping!!



For more stuff on the 52 Week Project click the link.

11 comments:

  1. awesome!!! Perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And no, that's not Casey jumping... Casey is a boy. Casey does not jump. Casey runs. Run, Casey... run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.. I was just going to comment that you put your son Casey and then you put "she". I was confoosled.
    Nice pic by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to do that in middle school. I bet I couldn't even clear it now. I was terrified even back then that I wouldn't make it over.

    She made it! Just barely it looks like. Her foot is touching the top board at that angle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It never did wobble...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is great Duckie! Love the expression on her face, which you captured beautifully as well. http://hotstone2go.multiply.com/journal/item/968/Jump_-_52WPP_-_Week_20

    ReplyDelete
  7. It could have just been the camera angle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. am I the only one who knew that she most likely wasn't your son Casey?:P

    LOVE this action shot btw...

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg this is FABULOUS duckie !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great shot! I wonder... did her right leg clear? It looks like its not going to. Such clarity .... great job! You must be loving that new camera : ))

    ReplyDelete