Monday, May 28, 2012

I got him!!


21 comments:

  1. Oooh, nice shot! Almost an action one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many years.....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only been trying for a few months. I want to get better, but so far, this is the best I've gotten. At least it's clear this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you using sport mode and multiple picture mode?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaayyyy! Good job. Always exciting to get a good bird shot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, continuous high speed shots. This one on auto mode.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indeed you did and he's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoo whoo great catch

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY DUCKIE!!! I knew you'd get 'er done!! His head is brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI DUCKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


    WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. morning....its sharp...the picture....i remember trying to take one like this...i kept clicking and moving closer...even tried a few manual ones...i was lucky she didnt fly away....but i've never been able to click humming birds..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done, you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool, he has been playing hide and seek with you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an excellent shot! Way to go! Hugssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had a red bird here long time ago, it was a red scarlet tanagier ( or something like that ) no black on it though !!! Was such a thrill to see it , too bad I had no camera at that time !! Beautiful shot !!!

    This week we were driving around it is our big thing to do during fishing season lol Leo is so tired this is all he wants to do for entertainment......we were yakking it up and something caught my eye, I turned my head and it was a huge moose running alongside of us (I think it wanted to cross the road and thank God it didn't ) Their fur is changing for the summer and it is all tan and dark spots, not too attractive !! I grabbed my husbands arm slowly and said softly a MOOSE !!! we followed it a bit then stopped to admire it and just as we passed it , I looked in the rearview mirror and sure enough it crossed the road just behind us !! It is thrilling thing to see !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow... I can't imagine seeing a moose. Although, many people can't imagine seeing a bear. I have, and got pics. I guess it depends on where you live... very awesome.

    ReplyDelete