Posting... guess if I want certain people to interact with me on here, I need to close everything up. Ok... done. I love my friends and don't want anyone to feel they can't come to my site to comment 'cause it's so wide open. Certain things still will be, such as PP and other "groupie" things...
Oh i just haven't commented much because it's my work days. And I'm traveling with my mom this weekend so I'll get way behind.
ReplyDeleteI know... it's not everyone. Just a few that I found out about... so I made the change. :D
ReplyDeleteOk....sounds good.
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't me this time lol, though I do tend to be very careful what I type on public posts
ReplyDeletesounds like a plan;)
ReplyDeleteNope... wasn't you. I ain't gonna point anyone out. It's just to let those who don't like to post on an open page know that it no longer will be. :D
ReplyDeleteSuch an accommodating fowl
ReplyDeleteooooh, we closed the door...we gonna dim the lights too? hehehe
ReplyDeletethat's the main reason I don't use FB...here I don't mind as much but sure learned my lesson on public postings. Sad too because it took away so much of my voice.
Accomodating, yes. It has a side effect being that Linda can no longer view my posts. I used to cross post for her to FB... can't do that if I have it set to contacts only.
ReplyDeleteI -almost- got mad when i read this ...but....I know that you mean it from your heart and you mean no harm.
ReplyDeleteI'll tell who it was so no one has guess or wonder.
He changed his page because of me (pretty sure at this point anyway).....I was a victim of an attack on this site about 18 months ago along with 3 other women. It changed me in ways that even today I still cannot speak of. Although my friends did stick beside me.....and I love them dearly for that...it doesn't take that "victimized" feeling away.
I wrote a blog this week...and during that blog I just made a statement about how ..I feel so much safer --on a blog that's locked up versus sharing my thoughts with "everyone" not only on -this- site but anywhere. And I am hesitant on commenting on things that are open to everyone...
I asked no one to change.....I just simply stated.....my feelings. It was a choice that others have made to have those changes on their page but not per my request.
I love you Ducky and you know that.......I came and commented anyway on your things but the feelings were still there....the anxiety etc. And I thank you for understanding my feelings
That's all I meant by it... I'm not doing this outta any pressure, but to make you, and others who have stated much the same feelings, comfortable. I know you commented anyway... but probably not with all the "Trixy-ness" that you woulda had it always been closed.
ReplyDeleteI'm not doing this to make anyone mad, or to hurt feelings.
LOL!!! Trixy-ness?? That's a good one! But you're right....much more reserved and careful and constantly watching the comments and *sighs*...it just goes on and on.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad its not just me that feels this way.....that it has been more than one speak up about it not just to you of course but just to speak....helps.
I know you aren't doing it to hurt feelings or make ppl angry.....you're not that way!
It was a toss-up... Trixy-ness, or Hookah-ness.
ReplyDeleteBUAHAHA
ReplyDeletebut....I likes both of them!!!
We all do what we fell we have do do
ReplyDeleteDo do??
ReplyDeleteLol I am not used to typing on the iPad
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm sure it's harder if you're dealing with do do while typing...
ReplyDeleteThat should read we all do what we feel we have to do
ReplyDeleteDo do is hard to deal with any time
ReplyDeleteGlad you are wide open Duckie!
ReplyDeleteHowever..I get it if you feel ya gotta change due to Rita's do do...just saying.
Umm... I'm not wide open Moni... Not anymore.
ReplyDeleteNot sure, but don't think do do had much to do do with it. :-)
That's great of you Duckie!! I have never not posted because you were wide open - but I do feel more comfortable with it closed up a bit. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy friday!
ReplyDeleteLooks like this went to crap
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday to you too, Lyn!!
ReplyDeleteDoesn't it often?
ReplyDeleteDo do, PP... we got it all going on here.
Good... :D
ReplyDeleteI am more comfortable on a closed page too, even though I haven't had any drama online lately. I get enough drama at work every week for a lifetime.
ReplyDeleteI'm befuddled. Confused even. I don't even know how to see if a page is public or not. I just say what I wanna say wherever I land. Glad it hasn't bitten me in the butt yet. It's all good, Duck.
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDeleteHI DUCKIE~!!!!
ReplyDelete