Monday, May 07, 2012

Dang forest... sounds like a howler monkey has taken up residence outside my bedroom window!!

24 comments:

  1. Nope. I think it's a screeching baby birdie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, can you put on a fan or something to drown out the noise? Or will that make it worse?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it Kimmie's Birdie? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You live by a forest? Lucky you! We get to hear great horned owls from the woods behind our house. It can be noisy, but much better than in the big city, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe a big bird was eating it ? maybe its dead now...and a gloomy silence hangs over the not so full moon.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. somebody just rang my doorbell ...juno barked....and there is no one outside....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like hearing our whip-poor-wills.

    ReplyDelete
  8. See what ya get, tryin' to scare me....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live IN a forest...

    ReplyDelete
  10. i saw this movie the other day...the couple goes to a lake house and have plans to make love with handcuffs...he handcuffs her to the bed....but the house is haunted...he is dead and she can't get away ....the ghost sits in front of her .....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are safe in the house, just keep telling yourself that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, lucky you. Wish i did.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WTF is a howler monkey?

    I was sitting here the other day, one day....I can't remember what day that might have been....and the neighbors dog was barking....and barking, and barking and barking ....irritating dog!! I had evhal thoughts about the dog

    ReplyDelete
  14. ....that's not too bad. i kept expecting it to start screeching

    ReplyDelete
  15. They do at times.

    ReplyDelete
  16. what if...
    there's a monkey outside?

    ReplyDelete
  17. What if there's a monkey in the apartment next door?

    ReplyDelete
  18. what if the neighborhood crackhead has a monkey whose smoking crack?

    ReplyDelete
  19. It was likely a crackhead howler monkey...

    And she's a crack "whore"...

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm gonna write a blog one day about crackwhores!

    ReplyDelete