Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
Do I ever NOT play nice, Pops? *grins* Take nice shots!
Duh....we is the good ducklings!!!
yeah pics... pics.. we want pics!!!
You know how hard that is for me, but ok...I'll give it a try. :)-Have fun Syd!!
Play nice? ~ goes to search online for the meaning of that phrase lolCan't wait to see!
Or not. Play bad. Pics either way. ;-)
Whew!! That takes off a LOT of pressure!
I see you've already posted some so I need to go and look at them.
Do I ever NOT play nice, Pops? *grins* Take nice shots!
ReplyDeleteDuh....we is the good ducklings!!!
ReplyDeleteyeah pics... pics.. we want pics!!!
ReplyDeleteYou know how hard that is for me, but ok...I'll give it a try. :)-
ReplyDeleteHave fun Syd!!
Play nice? ~ goes to search online for the meaning of that phrase lol
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see!
Or not. Play bad. Pics either way. ;-)
ReplyDeleteWhew!! That takes off a LOT of pressure!
ReplyDeleteI see you've already posted some so I need to go and look at them.
ReplyDelete