Had a wonderful day. Did a lil cleaning and laundry, then grilled some turkey burgers. I made it with 1/2 ground turkey and 1/2 sweet turkey italian sausage. Some sarachi chili sauce, minced onion, worchestershire sauce, and horseradish. Some homemade baked bean... after Linda, the boys, and I went to see a free movie held outdoors in downtown Lancaster. Puss In Boots was very cool and funny!
I love that you had a wonderful day : ))
ReplyDeleteMe too - that's so great to hear! :)
ReplyDeleteThe burgers sounded good - except for the horse radish. Is sirachi chili sauce hot?
Couldn't really taste the horseradish... sarachi is the hot chili sauce. It added an amazing flavor.
ReplyDeleteLove me some turkey burgers.. I like a little apple cole slaw with them. Have an amazing recipe for that.
ReplyDeleteThe turkey sausage is also good. Have you tried the chicken sausages by Johnsonville? They are quite tasty.
Yes, chicken and apple sausages. Mmmmm...
ReplyDeleteAn apple slaw woulda taken away from thr spiciness of the chili sauce in the burgers... I kept all condiments simple for that reason.
ReplyDeletefabulous...:))
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect, simply happy day. Nice!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLife just doesn't get much better than that!
ReplyDeletesounds like an awesome day!!
ReplyDeleteI'm boring - I just love a grilled turkey burger with Swiss or American cheese on top. LOL
ReplyDeleteThere are times when that's enough. I love flavors though... the zestier the better!
ReplyDeleteI'm a big weenie - I can take a little spice - but not much.
ReplyDeleteI just ate a grilled jalapeño with melted cheese, yummeh!!
ReplyDeleteThe turkey burgers sound great!
We're having grilled steak tonight! I love grilling weather!
Sounds fabulous. We love hot, hot, hot. I picked about 5 jalapenos, 3 small chilies and 1 large chili last right before I left for Michael's. Can't wait to get in there and use them.
ReplyDeleteYour day sounds pleasant and peaceful - perfect.