Though you look INTO my eyes
My baby tomorrow
Though you're looking ahead
My baby, always
As you drive away
You're my baby still today...

Forever Young
May the good lord be with you down every road you're on
And may sunshine and happiness, surround you when you're far fromhome
And may you grow to be proud, dignified and true
And do unto others as you'd have done to you
Be courageous and be brave
And in my heart you'll always stay
Forever young, forever young, forever young
May good fortune be with you, may your guiding light be strong
Build a stairway to heaven with your prince or your vagabond
And may you never love in vain
And in my heart you will remain
Forever young, forever young, forever young
Forever Young
Forever Young
And when you finally fly away, I'll be hoping that I served youwell
For all the wisdom of a lifetime, no one can ever tell
But whatever road you choose
I'm right behind you
Win or lose
Forever Young, Forver young, forever young
Forever Young
Forever Young
Forever Young
Forever Young
~APPLAUD APPLAUD~
ReplyDeleteawwww! sweet :)
ReplyDeletedude this is what its all about..its emotion..its art...its freaking awesome in a ducky sort of way...thank you
ReplyDeletethat just makes me want to cry...
ReplyDeletebtw did you ever see the movie Forever Young?? its outstanding!!
Yes, with... um... that dude. Has to do with airplanes and stuff?
ReplyDeletenoooo...lemme find a you tube thingy...
ReplyDeleteI was wrong..its called Young at Heart...
ReplyDeleteThis is a perfect example of why I love the GTP....it's a perfect showcase for the incredible talent we have here in our community. There's always emotion ...and today is no exception. You made me cry Ducky. I totally understand especially since I just got home from my grandson's 8th grade graduation ceremony and all I could see was that little boy in the white cap and gown graduating from kindergarten. I held back the tears so I wouldn't embarrass him but now they are falling.
ReplyDeleteWonderful tribute to your beautiful daughter.
ReplyDelete:-) Thank you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBetween you and Trixy I'm running out of tissues!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done...you never let me down on these! Hugssssssssss!
Reminds me of that commercial where the girl is trying to drive off and the dad keeps seeing her as a little girl and giving her all kinds of warnings.
ReplyDelete