A pretty flowah...

Another pretty flowah:

Drunken cherubs peeing in the fountain:

Someone lives here...

An old church converted into a house... kinda cool. Linda wanted to stop to ask why they bought a church as a house... I thought it was an awesome idea!

The fountain in the park...

And the drunken cherub party continues on...

It was a nice little turnout for the very first Movie at the Gazeebo

The screen wasn't very big, but the setting, and the atmosphere was nice

Welcome to Downtown Lancaster

lol..tiny screen...all else is lovely!!!
ReplyDeleteMan!!! Those cherubs know how to PAR-TAY!!! But what a beautiful place they have to party in!!
ReplyDeleteAnd pretty flowahs!!! YAY!!! *waves at Linda*
How cool to get to live in a church! It's like a mini castle with Someone watching over you at all times!
I love this!!! So homey and peaceful feeling! Our town does a downtown movie night now and then, but I've never gone to one...yet.
What an absolute "feel good" post with beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteCool. I would love to go to an outdoor movie. I am a little surprised by the size of the screen. Almost makes you wonder why they didn't project it off the side of a building or something.. but what do I know. Cool idea, though.. and awesome pics as always!
ReplyDeleteLove love love the fountain shots!!
ReplyDeleteWow @ living in a church. Yeah for some reason I just cant see me doing that. You know like it might collapse and stuff from the lightening strikes.
Great pic of ms sassy Linda!!
Did ya take your binoculars?? Lol!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a great fun time!
Our suburb does that quarterly, too. i haven't had a chance to try to go yet, though. i've always got a conflict.
ReplyDeletei also think the converted church is cool. You got great shots!
ReplyDeleteBut, like Linda, i'm curious about the rest of the story.
ReplyDeletethe cherubs are not peeing in the pond...its the fish's snout !
ReplyDeleteif i had a downtown that looked like that...i'd be over every weekend and eat from the vendors....u didnt take any pics of that...what all do they sell...i love street food !
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome evening out. It looks like the weather was perfect for it too. I love the church/house but I'm like Trixy, it would be dangerous for me.
ReplyDeleteI hope nobody was in a hurry to go down the main street because it looks like no cars were getting through there any time soon.
That's a great idea to promote a community atmosphere, I think ALL smaller places should do that! The photos have come out really well, I love both your pretty flowahs, lol!
ReplyDeleteAnnie Lennox, lead singer with the Eurythmics, lives in an old converted church too. I remember her being interviewed years back on the TV and being jealous as hell about it. :)