Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
New modem... nice! Hopefully this ends your issues! Hugs!
I remember when I went through modem issues with them............dies just after the warranty ran out.
It wasn't their modem. I bought the modem. The service is wonderful... I've had the modem for over two years... but it would seem the really bad thunderstorms this year have sent it all wonky.
Glad that's done. And it sounds like you're moving faster now. That's a good outcome.
I would think just being owned by you would make something wonky. Lol!!
Im glad its fixed Duck
Maybe I need a new modem I've been moving über slow lately
New modem... nice! Hopefully this ends your issues! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteI remember when I went through modem issues with them............dies just after the warranty ran out.
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't their modem. I bought the modem. The service is wonderful... I've had the modem for over two years... but it would seem the really bad thunderstorms this year have sent it all wonky.
ReplyDeleteGlad that's done. And it sounds like you're moving faster now. That's a good outcome.
ReplyDeleteI would think just being owned by you would make something wonky. Lol!!
ReplyDeleteIm glad its fixed Duck
ReplyDeleteMaybe I need a new modem I've been moving über slow lately
ReplyDelete