I'm sooo sleepy! Finished the two day course on How to Communicate with Tact and Professionalism. It was quite a challenge to get through without laughing.
You should've told 'em they were dressed like slobs, and their hair looked like a damned bird's nest, and a %$#*& ROCK could do their job better than they could, because a rock is a lot smarter, and that you already know how to communicate with #@$%&* tact and professionalism, so they could just get out of your $#@&* face!! :)-
oh I failed that course...20 times
ReplyDeleteJust got an email about that one today - roundfiled it.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a nice 2 day nap. I excel at communication with sass and sensualism. Seems to work a lot better.
ReplyDeleteOh I needed that one!!
ReplyDeleteYou should've told 'em they were dressed like slobs, and their hair looked like a damned bird's nest, and a %$#*& ROCK could do their job better than they could, because a rock is a lot smarter, and that you already know how to communicate with #@$%&* tact and professionalism, so they could just get out of your $#@&* face!! :)-
ReplyDeleteROFLMAO at Bee! Perfect!
ReplyDeleteLmfao @ Bee! I think that is WHY I'm here.
ReplyDeletei wouldnt be able to do it lol even though i probably need a class like that
ReplyDeletehehehehe Wouldn't it be fun if you could say that? :)-
ReplyDeleteLMAO @ Bee....were you valedictorian of that course Bee? Lol
ReplyDeleteSo the duck tape came in handy for something besides strapping your kids to the wall then Duckie? lol
Oh, but of COURSE, my dear! In fact, they invited me to come back and TEACH the course next time. :)-
ReplyDeleteLmbo!!
ReplyDeletedefine tact.
ReplyDeleteTact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way they'll enjoy the ride.
ReplyDeleteAt least that's what I got from it...
ReplyDeleteMy boss often tells me i need to be more tactful. Maybe they need to send me to that class.
ReplyDelete