I'm poofing out too. I want to take a quick ride over to the beach and take a walk before the sun sets. Later taters.. oh crap, the potato poltergeists are haunting me again. LOL
Will have to catch the episode before I comment further, but obviously Emma believing is only the first step to undermining Regina and returning Storybrooke to its proper place.
I understood that her believing was necessary to undermine Regina, but it would make it way too easy... the story and the plotline kinda ends there... so she believes, and defeats the evahl queen... blah, blah...
I have no idea what this conversation is about except that if you're bad you're hot, and if you're nice, you're not. I guess I need to start being a bad girl again, but I"m married so that's not a good idea. But I want to be hot again!
No she AIN'T!!!
ReplyDeleteoh hell..Im lost
ReplyDeleteThe evhal queen must be defeated at all costs! her and that hair, cuz really who wears their hair like that?!?
ReplyDeleteI'm lost too.. however, I am trying to apply this to the situation at hand.
ReplyDeleteEvahl queen is hot though. Evahl women are so often hot. Not fair at all.
ReplyDeleteclearly Im not Evahl
ReplyDeleteYeah, but you're still hot. :D
ReplyDeleteI must be a total angel....
ReplyDeletewtf are we talking about here?
ReplyDeletewell that alone made me choke on my diet dew
ReplyDeleteOk...so they ALL know who they are now??
ReplyDeleteWTF?
wtf knows?
ReplyDeleteThey have always known who they are!
ReplyDeleteAre you talking about the poltergeists???? LOL
ReplyDeletean angel With The Most Awesome Legs!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL@Lucky Bean.
ReplyDeleteI'm the Queen Angel then... yikes.
ReplyDeletespeak for yourself chic
ReplyDeletehaha..nope thats meeeee
ReplyDeleteThe dwarves and the pixies... Rumplestiltskin and Snow White...
ReplyDeleteohhh ffs.....
ReplyDelete*poof*
ooooh I wanna be snow white!
ReplyDeletedamn.. I want to be a pixie. They are just so impish. Queens are just bitchy. LOL
ReplyDeleteOooh, ok... so a twist to the story. :D New magic! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI think you have to be a virgin to be SW
ReplyDeletewell fuck!
ReplyDeleteThere's this show... Once Upon a Time... very cool twist to the whole fairy tale thing.
ReplyDeleteoh wait...I'm not supposed to do that
ReplyDeletenope..thats the point
ReplyDeleteSnow White doesn't say fuck, either.
ReplyDeleteOhh I LOVE that show...dont tell me I havent watched the latest...
ReplyDeleteI love snow white
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand, if you wanna be SM... not so much.
ReplyDeletewell can I help it if she's a prude?!?
ReplyDeletegoing to really *poof* so i dont read something Im not supposed to
ReplyDeleteYou take all the fun outta teasing you with teases....
ReplyDeleteI'm poofing out too. I want to take a quick ride over to the beach and take a walk before the sun sets. Later taters.. oh crap, the potato poltergeists are haunting me again. LOL
ReplyDeleteLater...
ReplyDeleteWill have to catch the episode before I comment further, but obviously Emma believing is only the first step to undermining Regina and returning Storybrooke to its proper place.
ReplyDeleteIt gets better... :D
ReplyDeleteI understood that her believing was necessary to undermine Regina, but it would make it way too easy... the story and the plotline kinda ends there... so she believes, and defeats the evahl queen... blah, blah...
ReplyDelete* choked and died on my coffee
ReplyDeleteso are we burning you or burying you?
ReplyDeleteMe?
ReplyDeleteno--we're doing something with M's body--she died and shit
ReplyDeletedefinitely burning properly according to hindu rites...
ReplyDeleteits the only way to stop my ghost from haunting you
Oooh, bury her... I wanna see Mannu haunt Trixy. :D
ReplyDeleteon second thoughts..if i did become a ghost...why would i waste my time on trixy....i mean ...wow...the possibilities are limitless....:))
ReplyDeleteexactly! why would a ghost waste their time on me? I'm way meaner than a ghost will -ever- be.
ReplyDelete*Sings*
ReplyDeleteI ain't scared of no ghost!
Hey Trix...
ReplyDeletefuck...
*gasp*
ReplyDeleteshe said it! I seen it
now i have it saved.
ReplyDeleteI was gonna... I'm near to death with shock.
ReplyDeleteyou are jus looking for reasons to be close to me...iss okay.;..we could be ghosts together...:))
ReplyDeletewhy is it so surprising that I typed fuck?
ReplyDeleteAnd yet again... I ain't surprised... :D
ReplyDeleteummm yes!
ReplyDeleteThat’s what I’D like to know – since you SAY it all the time!!!
ReplyDeleteDirty squirrel!
ReplyDeleteI KNOW, right? LOL
ReplyDeleteI always come in after the good stuff. Sighs.
ReplyDeleteits all about the purple fog I think
ReplyDeleteYes, the fog!!
ReplyDeletethat wasnt the last episode was it??
ReplyDeleteFinale I think...
ReplyDeleteSeason anyway. I could be mistaken, however it would make a perfect jump into next season with a new antagonist.
ReplyDeleteYep..I loved it!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm totally lost.
ReplyDeletecant see for the purple fog?
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what this conversation is about except that if you're bad you're hot, and if you're nice, you're not. I guess I need to start being a bad girl again, but I"m married so that's not a good idea. But I want to be hot again!
ReplyDeleteits about the show 'Once upon a time...' end of season on sunday night
ReplyDeleteAh, ok
ReplyDelete