Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
Ok, so I shot this early this morning and didn't have more time to shoot to get it right, but maybe later this week...
Anyway... Here's MY shadow...
Ha ha :) cool
i see no resemblance!
LOL Now how did you do that?
haha, love it!
Too funny! I love it. I wonder what my shadow actually is? Hmmmmm... afraid to find out. Good one, Chuck!
Thanks! I was inspired last night, but then my battery died, or I'd have gotten better shots.
Priceless! I love it! LOLOL
Oh that is awesome. You're quite a furry duckling
LOVE this shot~!!
Ha ha :) cool
ReplyDeletei see no resemblance!
ReplyDeleteLOL Now how did you do that?
ReplyDeletehaha, love it!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! I love it. I wonder what my shadow actually is? Hmmmmm... afraid to find out. Good one, Chuck!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I was inspired last night, but then my battery died, or I'd have gotten better shots.
ReplyDeletePriceless! I love it! LOLOL
ReplyDeleteOh that is awesome. You're quite a furry duckling
ReplyDeleteLOVE this shot~!!
ReplyDelete