Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
nessa :P
Lmao......that was my first thought too!
* raises eye brows...
Do tell...
Gator! lmao.....
Gator - boldly going where no reptile has gone before!Details, Duckie.
My daughter. Nessa, bite your tongue, Gator Dude.
Have fun!
Cool! Enjoy your time together!!
hmmm wonders what the big fight was over.
Lmao...just had to duckie
who's nessa ?
LOL Gator...........was my first thought too
Your first thought would be bad... I'd rather bleed from places unmentionable than to allow her anywhere near me...
Rather spend eternity in chucks bar huh
You might do that if she had stuck around.
You know, when a woman says she "has a visitor" she means something quite different. I was beginning to wonder if you might not have been in the right place hanging out in Chuck's Bar.
Lmao@liz
I was just curious as to what places you wanted to bleed from?
I don't want to bleed from anywhere...And Liz... It may be as annoying as "the visitor".
thats not what you said!
If it were a choice I had to make, but it's not... pfffft.
You keep posting stuff like that we might think you've started bleeding.
Just make sure that Syd knows how to make coffee and you and her will get along beautifully :P
nessa :P
ReplyDeleteLmao......that was my first thought too!
ReplyDelete* raises eye brows...
ReplyDeleteDo tell...
ReplyDeleteGator! lmao.....
ReplyDeleteGator - boldly going where no reptile has gone before!
ReplyDeleteDetails, Duckie.
My daughter.
ReplyDeleteNessa, bite your tongue, Gator Dude.
Have fun!
ReplyDeleteCool! Enjoy your time together!!
ReplyDeletehmmm wonders what the big fight was over.
ReplyDeleteLmao...just had to duckie
ReplyDeletewho's nessa ?
ReplyDeleteLOL Gator...........was my first thought too
ReplyDeleteYour first thought would be bad... I'd rather bleed from places unmentionable than to allow her anywhere near me...
ReplyDeleteRather spend eternity in chucks bar huh
ReplyDeleteYou might do that if she had stuck around.
ReplyDeleteYou know, when a woman says she "has a visitor" she means something quite different. I was beginning to wonder if you might not have been in the right place hanging out in Chuck's Bar.
ReplyDeleteLmao@liz
ReplyDeleteI was just curious as to what places you wanted to bleed from?
ReplyDeleteI don't want to bleed from anywhere...
ReplyDeleteAnd Liz... It may be as annoying as "the visitor".
thats not what you said!
ReplyDeleteIf it were a choice I had to make, but it's not... pfffft.
ReplyDeleteYou keep posting stuff like that we might think you've started bleeding.
ReplyDeleteJust make sure that Syd knows how to make coffee and you and her will get along beautifully :P
ReplyDelete