I am doing that print to canvas thing for Linda, but can't decide on the shot to use. I am using the lighthouse, but... choices...
The third would require some editing - it's too dark, remove the stuff on the left...
Mind you, these will all be "wrapped" around a 1.5 inch frame, so there's some room to play on the borders.
These are going on a 16x20 so I'm not so sure about the "portrait" orientation...
Let me know what you think... or if you have a different idea.
One and three are my personal choices mainly because of the window in three and the tree in one. All are very good shots. I love lighthouses.
ReplyDeleteTwo would make awesome stationary.
ReplyDeleteI agree with what has been written so far..one and three are great shots and two would make some great stationary.....
ReplyDeleteI like 1 best and also think it would make the best for a print that size.
ReplyDeleteI like #1 the best.
ReplyDeleteI like # 3 it shows more of the lighthouse..
ReplyDeleteClone out upper left and maybe the frame like in
#1 ....
Number 1 the window is cut off.
I like 1 the best...
ReplyDeleteI like #1 the best, as it shows more of the light at the top. (It IS a lighthouse afterall :D)
ReplyDeleteNumber One!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely # 1 for me as well - they're all wonderful pics, but that one is just extra special. And I agree that # 2 would make great stationary. That would be so cool if you could get her a print and matching stationary!!!
ReplyDeleteDamn you, Bee... now I have to go research stationary... gah!
ReplyDelete#1 That was easy!
ReplyDeleteLMAO Sorry Duckie!!! :)-
ReplyDeleteWheeee!
ReplyDeleteI am actually thinking I can do this stationery thing at home...
ReplyDeleteWell, of course you can....can't you?
ReplyDelete#1 best.... #3 is close - love to see your edited version.... the both have awesome clouds too!
ReplyDelete#1 dude
ReplyDeletetop one
ReplyDeleteDone and ordered thanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteI've been told that they'll remove the border and upgrade the size to 16x24. No additional charges
Awesome!! She's going to love it!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love lighthouses!!! My vote is for pic #1. It has more depth or something with the tree and focuses well on the serenity and symbol of the light.. ah, but what do I know?
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for this all day!!
ReplyDeleteLove 'em ALL but my favorite is #2
The clouds are awesome and you can lost in a story in there........
Definitely #1 - glad that's the one you went with!! There is something about lighthouses that are so solitary yet comforting, isn't there? :) Wonderful shots each one Duckie...definitely could do many things with them. I like the stationery idea for #2.
ReplyDelete#1. I love how it's up there "in the clouds"
ReplyDelete