Friday, March 02, 2012

Poor folks in Kentucky and Indiana. It's been a horrible day for the storms. Luckily for us it wasn't as warm ss expected so we dodged the bullet. South Ohio is still getting hammered a bit, but looks ok.

51 comments:

  1. Tennessee is being hammered. I'm there. So remember us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 'member. Just watching news and they're not showing TN. only talking about KY and IN, and what's left in Southern Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 tornados on the ground in Hamilton county to

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, it's heartbreaking.... keeping them all in my prayers....

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 minutes from here it hailed and rained like crazy. At our house the wind blew and the sun did not shine. We got not hail and no rain. Still under tornado watch until 9pm.

    Glad you are safe Duckster. Less Than Three!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Should be going north of you in a bit Duck. Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana and Southern Ohio got hit pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nashville area got a pretty good storm...rain wrapped tornadoes...heading towards Trix...and Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of all of those poor Folks.
    I have never seen a Tornado let alone been in one.
    So sad and yes they have my prayers and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was wondering about you Lisa. Didn't know what county you we're in?
    Stay safe..

    ReplyDelete
  10. You two stay safe too. This is so scary.
    Keep in touch....

    ReplyDelete
  11. How far south of you Duckie?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it will early a.m. tomorrow before we get bad storms here, wait and see....

    everybody else be careful....

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the kind of weather where a storm can pop up in a split second...

    ReplyDelete
  14. please be careful.....all of you..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Athens, Jackson counties.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's my Dad.....
    i called and got the machine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. He has a watch til midnight. No news is good news....No news is good news....No news is good news....No news is good news....No news is good news....No news is good news....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Terrible happening, praying for them

    ReplyDelete
  19. Finally heard from Dad..said they only got rain and most of it has passed! I feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bless your heart Moni...:))

    ReplyDelete
  21. ...and a helmet??

    ReplyDelete
  22. DUCK and cover...at least move away from the windows!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The PTs and staff are safe. 3 more on the ground

    ReplyDelete
  24. Keep us posted Trix...ILY

    ReplyDelete
  25. My house is still standing from the tornado.

    I am ok. Shaking but ok.

    We have more coming in. Tornados on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh God... Trix
    *Prays for you

    ReplyDelete
  27. 2 minutes 82 mph tornado down on the ground

    Pray for us

    ReplyDelete
  28. Coming at you Trix? Please answer with no

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your friends on your page are asking about you...taking this there pronto...

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dear God...Please hold Trix and her community safe in the comfort of Your loving arms...Amen

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yes coming at me. Passed now. More on the ground

    ReplyDelete
  32. <-- Just sitting here worrying

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm glad you're safe, Duckie, and pray for those who are in the path of these storms!

    ReplyDelete
  34. North of where she lives. Tornado on ground.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good Gracious! Prayers said!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you to everyone and thank you Ducky for allowing me to post here.

    I never even thought about my own page.

    We are now under thunderstorm warnings only.

    The damage has been done and is severe.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm so glad your family is safe! I'm so sorry for the damage and losses! Hugssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  38. Our turn will be coming in a month or so...........................

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow what a day that was. Trixy I'm glad you're safe. It must be terrible to know they're hitting all around you and could hit at any second. We had warnings yesterday, but with none hitting close it wasn't scary really.

    We've had sun and high winds all day today, but no rain. It's getting cold again though.

    ReplyDelete