smiling cause it scares 'em.
Laughing
'til you can't breathe.
Loving
Like you never thought you would.
Living
Like you never thought you could.

Royal Bliss - Crazy
A picture on a phone, the only way that I see my home,
All the times that I missed, All the times I'll never know,
And you don't understand it how can I explain,
You're runnin' round in circles, calling out my name,
Oh I wish you knew, that if I could I'd stay,
Yeah, I'm crazy, for you baby, can't you see?
And I'm wondering, if you're crazy, just like me,
Standing on the corner of a street without a name I've seen,
And tonight I sleep alone, it's just the covers that surround me,
I'm crazy, for you baby, can't you see?
And I'm wondering, if you're crazy, just like me,
I'm crazy, for you baby, I lost my mind, why can't you see?
And I'm wondering, if you're crazy just like me,
yeah,
yeah,
And I wonder if you notice,
All the days I'm not around,
And I'll make it up someday, someway, somehow
I'm crazy, for you baby, can't you see?
And I'm wondering, if you're crazy, just like me,
Yeah, I'm crazy, for you baby,
I lost my mind, why can't you see?
And I'm wondering, if you're crazy just like me
yeah,
yeah,
yeah,
Yeah I'm crazy, for you baby, can't you see?
And I'm wondering if you're crazy just like me.
nice Duckie... you guys look crazy in love.
ReplyDeleteAwwwww Duckster!!! I love your words!! And the looks of pure love and contentment on your faces are priceless!! Made me smile to see it!! Never heard this song before, but I am digging it!! Awesome GTP!!
ReplyDeletecrazy duck...hmmm no surprise there..you do look incredibly happy.i am glad for that my friend..feel the the words and the song choice is perfect...well played my feathered friend... pax aquatica
ReplyDeletelmao at the final caomment from the singer ...love to be that stool ...classic
ReplyDeletethat photo is too darn cute! and so are your words!
ReplyDeleteYou guys make an adorable couple! And you look really happy. I'm happy seeing you so happy.
ReplyDeleteI just absolutely LOVE the fact that you are just crazy about one another..it's so good to see you so happy!!
ReplyDeleteIt makes my heart smile :-)
Now make sure you let her see this!
She saw it. :-)
ReplyDelete