Oh, Wow. F***king hilarious!!! Ermmm, you may be able to tell that I'm just a teensy bit sacrilegious. And you really shouldn't be playing with yourself in front of Him.
Fiber-optic Jesus... I'm not sure if this is incredibly tacky or inspired. I'll just say that it's not something I'd actually pay for... unless I was gonna hang it next to the black velvet painting of Elvis riding a unicorn.
Believe me, this is what I was thinking, I just playing with the camera, taking a picture of the Jesus statue, when Linda said, "Oh wait! You can't have a pic without turning him on! It is Electric Jesus!"
absolutely beautiful sweetie! Hugsssssssssssssssssss
ReplyDeleteYou're having too much fun!! :))
ReplyDeleteNever TOO much fun... :D
ReplyDeleteI saw it in Linda's mom's house... had to have it. :D
that is utterly glorious! literally!
ReplyDeleteIs that a compliment KK? :D
ReplyDeleteOf the "highest" : )
ReplyDeleteOhhh you got your new camera didn't you!!!
ReplyDelete:D Yes... I've been playing with it... a lot.
ReplyDeleteAwww..shucks. Thanks. :D
ReplyDelete*reminds myself to stay out of the naughty corner....*
ReplyDeleteThe lights stand out brilliantly Duckie! When you've finished playing with the camera... I'll gladly take it off your hands. ;)
ReplyDeleteI've been playing with the CAMERA!!
ReplyDeleteomg ~ covers eyes
ReplyDeleteright...of course *smiles*
ReplyDelete*sneaks up to KK and dumps ice water down her back while her eyes are covered*
ReplyDeleteDid you use manual settings for this photo?
ReplyDeleteOh no you did NOT! Grabs a jacket and covers up quickly!
ReplyDelete*points and laughs*
ReplyDeleteIt was on auto... but with a 70-300mm lens, manual focus.
ReplyDeletelmbo....I'm too young to be in this room.
ReplyDeleteme too!
ReplyDeleteYes, you are...
ReplyDeleteI'm not... I'm just old enough.
ReplyDeleteBARELY lol
ReplyDeleteold enough to know better and still too young to care?
ReplyDeleteOld enough to buy the liquor... too old to carry it well.
ReplyDeleteLMAO!
ReplyDeleteyou never could hold your liquor
ReplyDeleteGnight all. Thanks for sharing your lovely photo Duckling
ReplyDeleteCould too! I was invited to a beer bong party this weekend... I had to decline due to it not fitting into my dietary needs... :(
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome Squirrel Lady... g'night. I'm off too!
G'night all :)
ReplyDeleteGreat picture. What brand of camera?
ReplyDelete70-300 that is nice.
Sony A330. :D
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great camera. Is it a superzoom?
ReplyDeleteIt's all optical zoom, depending on the lens used.
ReplyDeleteOh, Wow. F***king hilarious!!! Ermmm, you may be able to tell that I'm just a teensy bit sacrilegious. And you really shouldn't be playing with yourself in front of Him.
ReplyDeleteYou got a really nice picture! Love the lighting!!
ReplyDeleteFiber-optic Jesus... I'm not sure if this is incredibly tacky or inspired. I'll just say that it's not something I'd actually pay for... unless I was gonna hang it next to the black velvet painting of Elvis riding a unicorn.
ReplyDeleteI want it!!!
ReplyDeleteBelieve me, this is what I was thinking, I just playing with the camera, taking a picture of the Jesus statue, when Linda said, "Oh wait! You can't have a pic without turning him on! It is Electric Jesus!"
ReplyDeleteThanks Duckie
ReplyDeleteaMEN TO THAT MY FRIEND
ReplyDeleteHere's To An Electrifying Day
ReplyDeleteOk, I think that is just coolness!!
ReplyDeletelol I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteHave you ever seen the picture of Jesus laughing? I want that one too...
Great shot! Not something I'd ever have in my house, but it is quite "electrifying."
ReplyDelete