Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
Prayers for a safe night!
Tis the season
Go to the cellar!!
No... wait, forgot, we're already there.
be safe, Duckie!
what are you doing on the computer, silly? Get out your camera and take pics.. (just kidding, ...really)
Too dark. I tried.
you nut! Get your butt where you are safe.
I'm in the basement. It's a finished basement, lucky me :-)
YAY!! I hope you have a big blankie, and flashlight and radio and all that. Munchies and a cooler work too. I am no stranger to tornado parties. Just hope no damage and that everyone is safe.
Eeeeeeks!!!! Be safe Duckie!!!!
Stay safe, it's that time of year in the midwest.
Hope it passes soon.
i hope your safe ducky
Stay safe!!!
All I got was some lightning and thunder and a little bit of rain. Stop hoggin' all the storms, wouldya?
You still alive?
Mostly.
LOL. That's good, I guess.
Prayers for a safe night!
ReplyDeleteTis the season
ReplyDeleteGo to the cellar!!
ReplyDeleteNo... wait, forgot, we're already there.
ReplyDeletebe safe, Duckie!
ReplyDeletewhat are you doing on the computer, silly? Get out your camera and take pics.. (just kidding, ...really)
ReplyDeleteToo dark. I tried.
ReplyDeleteyou nut! Get your butt where you are safe.
ReplyDeleteI'm in the basement. It's a finished basement, lucky me :-)
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I hope you have a big blankie, and flashlight and radio and all that. Munchies and a cooler work too. I am no stranger to tornado parties. Just hope no damage and that everyone is safe.
ReplyDeleteEeeeeeks!!!! Be safe Duckie!!!!
ReplyDeleteStay safe, it's that time of year in the midwest.
ReplyDeleteHope it passes soon.
ReplyDeletei hope your safe ducky
ReplyDeleteStay safe!!!
ReplyDeleteAll I got was some lightning and thunder and a little bit of rain. Stop hoggin' all the storms, wouldya?
ReplyDeleteYou still alive?
ReplyDeleteMostly.
ReplyDeleteLOL. That's good, I guess.
ReplyDelete