I assume this was taken in a cop car. I can only imagine the cops response to this.. and I can only imagine WHO had the guts to post this to You Tube.After about 3 minutes, I'd be laughing my ass off, and this went on for 6 minutes! I am surprised you don't hear hysterical laughter in the background. All in all, the guy does a pretty nice rendition of Queen. I can only imagine how he sings when he is sober.
I was beginning to wonder if the cop was going to throw him out of the car. He was so flat and off key! After about 1 minute I would have been looking for a cliff to throw him off of.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2 fookin funny hahahahahahaha
ReplyDeletewhy can't I hear nothing on this blasted thing?
ReplyDeleteI dunno... I'm listening to it now, and it's fine. Hilarious in fact!!
ReplyDeleteAll about the brotherhood of man... hahahahaha too fucking funny!
ReplyDeleteI assume this was taken in a cop car. I can only imagine the cops response to this.. and I can only imagine WHO had the guts to post this to You Tube.After about 3 minutes, I'd be laughing my ass off, and this went on for 6 minutes! I am surprised you don't hear hysterical laughter in the background. All in all, the guy does a pretty nice rendition of Queen. I can only imagine how he sings when he is sober.
ReplyDeleteI was beginning to wonder if the cop was going to throw him out of the car. He was so flat and off key! After about 1 minute I would have been looking for a cliff to throw him off of.
ReplyDeleteNot me. I want to see how far people can go acting a fool. He took it all the way to the finish. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou're like my husband. He liked it too. I'm not a people person, can you tell? : )
ReplyDelete