Friday, March 23, 2012

Photos on Canvas | Photo to Canvas | Canvas Pictures - Canvas On Demand - Canvas On Demand


http://www.canvasondemand.com/
So, it's coming up on my one year anniversary with Linda. I wanted to do something to commemorate a special time. So I'm going to submit a photo of the lighthouse from Marblehead... our trip up to Lake Erie last year. I bought a groupon for a 16x20 1.5 inch thick canvas print. I'm excited, and think she'll love it!

19 comments:

  1. I don't know if that's the photo I am going to use. I have a better one, but couldn't find it just now. She loves lighthouses too, so it'll be perfect.

    And yes, a year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...time flies when youre having fun! Love the pic..I would maybe crop the tree though?? or is it too late...lol?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice gift! I have a few I'd like to transfer to canvas. Must look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she will LOVE it!!

    Congrats on the upcoming one year!

    See I didn't even mention Jerry.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. what lady wouldnt love something like this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duckie I can tell you she will love it.........I know I would

    ReplyDelete
  7. If she hates it... I have a wall all picked out! Just saying......

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on a year!! Time flies, huh? BTW, I loooove the canvas I got made. It's a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so glad you have had this year of happiness..... and an awesome idea for a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, she's gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful gift this will be, full of sentiment and shared memories.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't done it yet. I needed time to find the right photo. I know it'll be the lighthouse but possibly not this one. All I did was buy the Groupon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. And trix, who the hell is Jerry?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Trust me she will love it.. Beautiful photo...

    ReplyDelete
  15. You don't remember jerry?!?!

    He has a "spring" in his ER

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cool idea. I can't believe it's already been a year. Time sure flies by.

    ReplyDelete