Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
awesome !!have a great time!
First game: San Diego State vs. NC State.Go SD!
hell...GO NC!!
damn instigator!
I don't even LIKE basketball!
Neither do I. But it's free, not work, and there's food and alcohol. Did I mention it's all free?
I'm so not a basketball fan. that's basketball...right?
Have a great time Duckie!! But with it being free, it's not work, and there's food and alcohol - how could you NOT?!?
Of course. I'm NOT a fan either... Of basketball that is. Of free food and alcohol, yes. Much.
Have a fantastic time... we're taking the kids to our first ever live Australian Rules Football game tonight, a preseason grand final..
You could have invited me for free drinks! *hmmph*
Hope you enjoyed the free food and drink in spite of the basketball.
awesome !!have a great time!
ReplyDeleteFirst game: San Diego State vs. NC State.
ReplyDeleteGo SD!
hell...GO NC!!
ReplyDeletedamn instigator!
ReplyDeleteI don't even LIKE basketball!
ReplyDeleteNeither do I. But it's free, not work, and there's food and alcohol. Did I mention it's all free?
ReplyDeleteI'm so not a basketball fan. that's basketball...right?
ReplyDeleteHave a great time Duckie!! But with it being free, it's not work, and there's food and alcohol - how could you NOT?!?
ReplyDeleteOf course. I'm NOT a fan either... Of basketball that is. Of free food and alcohol, yes. Much.
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic time... we're taking the kids to our first ever live Australian Rules Football game tonight, a preseason grand final..
ReplyDeleteYou could have invited me for free drinks! *hmmph*
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed the free food and drink in spite of the basketball.
ReplyDelete