Ok, so an hour at a hockey game and 300+ pics later... I think I'm hooked on this photography hobby thing. :-) My hope is that what I've seen through my lens and looking at em afterwards translated into something beyond amazing. I'd settle for good.
how much did you cheer your team, whoop with your date and while doing that....how many times did you think...damn....that would've been a perfect shot ....and quickly switched on the camera again ?
lol..... easy to take that many.... then comes the sorting and editing! so glad you are behind the lens again... I remember your talent!
ReplyDeleteGood is all I want ever!!!
ReplyDeleteYaY...:))
ReplyDelete:))
ReplyDeleteHOCKEY!!!!!!!!!! Oh, sorry, didn't mean to shout. I love hockey.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I hope you got some great shots with your camera!
Lmao hope you get something more than fuzzy
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you out and about enjoying!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the pics!
xox
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your pics! Glad you had such a great time :)
ReplyDeletecant wait to see...
ReplyDelete(I love hockey btw)
ReplyDeleteThis was a youth league. Very cool, very fun.
ReplyDeleteOnly an hour at the game? Okay, maybe youth games are over quicker, but still... did you leave before the last shot???
ReplyDeleteNope... 12 minute periods.
ReplyDeleteI'm uploading a few shots that I was able to quickly assess as acceptable.
ReplyDeleteJust keep takin em it just gets better and better;)
ReplyDeleteyou are not going to listen to me....right now...and even think she's talking dumb stuff....but answer one question....
ReplyDeletehow much of the hockey match , did you watch with your own eyes and not thru the lens....?
how much did you cheer your team, whoop with your date and while doing that....how many times did you think...damn....that would've been a perfect shot ....and quickly switched on the camera again ?
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see some
ReplyDeleteI wasn't there for cheering anyone specific. And Linda was there to support a friend. I went to photograph the event.
ReplyDeleteAnd I watched at least more than one full period without using the camera.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had fun.
ReplyDelete