So that's where our thunderstorms went! I counted on them coming here and planted 5 gardens, and now no rain to water them in, dang it! Glad the tornado warning went away though.
I hope you didn't get the massive rain Hebron got the other day. I have friends up there that were helping other friends clean out flood waters. Storm shots are pretty but we need you safe. HUGS
Normally, your weather shows up here a few hours later. I don't see us getting a tornado, but a storm would be nice. Except for the wee dog, she hates 'em.
Tried to get some pics, but where I'm at is too "cluttered" with buildings and trees to get a good clear shot.
ReplyDeleteDon't send it here.
ReplyDeleteSo that's where our thunderstorms went! I counted on them coming here and planted 5 gardens, and now no rain to water them in, dang it! Glad the tornado warning went away though.
ReplyDeleteGlad that passed!
ReplyDeleteJust had a hail storm. Marble size hail. Lots of it.
ReplyDeletei thought it was -over-?
ReplyDeleteAh, spring! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you didn't get the massive rain Hebron got the other day. I have friends up there that were helping other friends clean out flood waters. Storm shots are pretty but we need you safe. HUGS
ReplyDeleteNormally, your weather shows up here a few hours later. I don't see us getting a tornado, but a storm would be nice. Except for the wee dog, she hates 'em.
ReplyDeleteThat's good news. We have storms heading our way for tomorrow....no tornadoes thank goodness
ReplyDeleteOk, you can keep the hail. That would have destroyed the baby plants I just put in.
ReplyDeleteVery ungood even for a duck. Looks like it's coming our way for tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteEeek! Hope you're okay! Hugs and loves and stuff!
ReplyDeletekeep the tornadoes and hail, but I will gladly take your rain
ReplyDelete