I loved the action of the shot, one player shooting, while others were racing to stop him, or the puck... All attention was focused solely on the lone shooter, all others blurred.
The original shot was a bit too... white. It created a cloudiness, or a haze that spread over the entire shot.

I wanted to "warm up" the shot. So I adjusted the tone of the pic, along with a slight adjustment to the sharpness to bring up the clarity just a bit.

There was no change to what I shot, but a change in the coloring, and "lighting" can enhance otherwise lackluster shots.
i can definitely see the difference!!!
ReplyDeleteI can see the difference too....
ReplyDeleteTrixy? Will you use your fork on him so that we can have this new toy too please?
Nifty stuff!
ReplyDeleteClever you :)
ReplyDeleteOh, that's cool!!!
ReplyDeletePlay time!!!!
ReplyDeleteCool!
ReplyDeleteI have to be honest duck I love the shot just as you took it out of the camera best, its full of colour and light and action, I think you did an awesome job with out Lightbox mate;)
ReplyDeleteI was thinking that when I viewed them side by side, but when I viewed the first one alone, it kept looking washed out by the whiteness...
ReplyDeleteThank you... :D
both great shots, I too was drawn to the brighter one, but I can understand you thought process. The 'adjusted' photo really makes your player stand out!
ReplyDeleteAnd it's great to experiment with your new toy!