LOL We just had this discussion the other day on my page. :)-
Apparently, it's because your underarms darken with age and shaving, etc. So if you want smooth white underarms, you'd better get this set Duckie! LMAO
I saw this ad too.. and had no choice to click. Then I wondered if it was all a hoax to get my webpage to send more junk to. At any rate. Who the hell would have dark armpits in the first place. It's not like the sun gets under there. And.. even if it did, on a guy,, the hair would cover it. LMAO.
You are the 2nd of my friends to get this! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteLOL We just had this discussion the other day on my page. :)-
ReplyDeleteApparently, it's because your underarms darken with age and shaving, etc. So if you want smooth white underarms, you'd better get this set Duckie! LMAO
Hmmm... no one sees my underarms... I think I'm good.
ReplyDeleteBut what if there's a stick up?
ReplyDeleteRobber: Put your hands up while I take your wallet! Now! Get 'em up, or I'll shoot!
Duckie: *in sheer panic* NO, NO!!! I HAVEN'T EXFOLIATED OR WHITENED MY ARMPITS!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS!! JUST SHOOT ME!!!
LOL @ Bee!!!!
ReplyDeleteI saw this ad too.. and had no choice to click. Then I wondered if it was all a hoax to get my webpage to send more junk to. At any rate. Who the hell would have dark armpits in the first place. It's not like the sun gets under there. And.. even if it did, on a guy,, the hair would cover it. LMAO.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that's what I want ... my skin to peel off. Sign me up!
ReplyDeleteLMAO!
ReplyDeleteI really do hate it when my skin floughs off...
ReplyDeletereally?
ReplyDeleteOMG!
Gross... :P
ReplyDelete*waits for the same thing to happen here that happened on Bee's page*
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeleteI'm laughing so hard at Bee's Hold Up Scenario!
ReplyDeleteJust for Trixy....
ReplyDeleteTrixy would sooooooooooo do this :P
Yeah! I think she would! LOLOL
ReplyDeletetee hee
ReplyDeleteYou can see my opinion on this on Bee's blog about it.
ReplyDelete