Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I love new medications! Just when you think you've gotten used to a dosage they change it on you. Here starts the fun.

13 comments:

  1. Sends extra toilet paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shouldn't laugh.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping your innards on their toes :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh

    dont forget to flush

    ReplyDelete
  5. But you are laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am laughing... damnit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't forget the air freshener!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your A1c spike might have been from holiday food that you don't usually eat. It should come back down into your normal range by next time. Good luck with the stomach issues from the meds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was surely a combination of that and being sick for a month. Its down (glucose levels) now. Especially with the new meds and back to exercising.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You certainly have strong motivation to work out and eat healthy, don't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes. It sucks. ;-)

    ReplyDelete