Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
Why is he out of breath?
You try selling a car for $9.95 million and see if you're not outta breath. :D
lol....I suppose.
I certainly would be! Wow!!
I cant believe that crack head sold MY car!!what a loser!
WOW! I wonder if he is feeling generous enough to share?
How about that Hu! I guess he bought it when the series finished LOL quite a profit I bet LOL
There were 17 General Lees. Where are the other 16?
LOL @ Trixy - my oldest son is saying pretty much the same thing!
Lmao there were nearly 300 other general lees...with about 20 or so left....the one that sold was actually a replica called 'bos gen lee' i think the video is a little old as it sold in 2007 or 08
Towards the end of the final seasons they actually started making their own cause originals were so hard to find
No wonder, considering how hard those boys were on cars! ;)
Ok. Still, the idea of a car selling for nearly $10 million... Wow.
I still think John Schneider is HOT.. he's probably out of breath because I know I am. LOL
he sold it? oh no.. there much be several pouting men all over the place.
Yeah 10 million for a production car that in excellent shape now only sells for a cpl hundred grand is staggering
Why is he out of breath?
ReplyDeleteYou try selling a car for $9.95 million and see if you're not outta breath. :D
ReplyDeletelol....I suppose.
ReplyDeleteI certainly would be! Wow!!
ReplyDeleteI cant believe that crack head sold MY car!!
ReplyDeletewhat a loser!
WOW! I wonder if he is feeling generous enough to share?
ReplyDeleteHow about that Hu! I guess he bought it when the series finished LOL quite a profit I bet LOL
ReplyDeleteThere were 17 General Lees. Where are the other 16?
ReplyDeleteLOL @ Trixy - my oldest son is saying pretty much the same thing!
ReplyDeleteLmao there were nearly 300 other general lees...with about 20 or so left....the one that sold was actually a replica called 'bos gen lee' i think the video is a little old as it sold in 2007 or 08
ReplyDeleteTowards the end of the final seasons they actually started making their own cause originals were so hard to find
ReplyDeleteNo wonder, considering how hard those boys were on cars! ;)
ReplyDeleteOk. Still, the idea of a car selling for nearly $10 million... Wow.
ReplyDeleteI still think John Schneider is HOT.. he's probably out of breath because I know I am. LOL
ReplyDeletehe sold it? oh no.. there much be several pouting men all over the place.
ReplyDeleteYeah 10 million for a production car that in excellent shape now only sells for a cpl hundred grand is staggering
ReplyDelete