Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I wanted to write something big, fancy and over the top for my daughter's 18th birthday today. Alas, I'm sickly and ended up going in to work anyway. I don't have the energy to put such an endeavor together today. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sydney!! I am so very proud of you, and love you very much.

11 comments:

  1. put together a video of pictures from her being born to her high school grad pic.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to the kidlet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 18 is a milestone for a precious loved daughter that makes you so proud!

    Happy Birthday Syd!

    and feel better Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very happy happy Syd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Syd!!

    Duckie - get well SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, Happy Birthday, Syd!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Syd!!! Hope you feel better soon Chuck...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Sydney. You have one proud daddy...and rightfully so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course I am a day late but Happy Birthday anyhow Syd!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Syd! And yes, get better Duckie. At least it's Friday now.

    ReplyDelete