this person has caused so much drama on other people pages, has been deleted, apologizes and gets to come back until the whole issue starts all over again...i took the initiative too and blocked her before the drama could hit...ugh
:D I didn't immediately delete... just watched, waited. She finally imploded and it was enough. I know enough people who know her, and actually like her. She may be nice, and has done nothing to me. I just can't deal with the issues she presents.
yep, happy friday. :)
ReplyDeleteI’ll give just one more anyway..
ReplyDeleteNot me...:D
ReplyDeletered
ReplyDeleteI didn't do nuthin'...
ReplyDeleteDepends how many times I've been whacked in the head....I have to set a limit somewhere!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha, yeah gator. Not who I'm referring to this time but true. In this care I did give a 2nd only to think why?
ReplyDeletelol ok guy...may the rest of your day be psycho free
ReplyDeletei was sleeping..it wasnt me..
ReplyDeletethats my excuse and Im sticking to it!!
I thought Red too.
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteGetting kids tonight. Psycho free is already shot.
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteone feisty duck.....
ReplyDeletewhat did I do now??
ReplyDeleteHahaha, nope. :-)
ReplyDeleteActually, no one DID anything. I have struck before crazy happened. I saw it coming.
that sounds like a menu
ReplyDeletedetails my man details
ReplyDeletewe love a good horror story
ReplyDeleteJust a bat-shit crazy contact... Deleted her once for going insane over "ignoring" her. I saw it happening again.
ReplyDeleteOh my!
ReplyDeleteyou have your nerve.....
ReplyDeleteHehe!
ReplyDeleteOh good googah moogah!! LMAO!!!
ReplyDeletechances should be free, it means a loving kind heart. but yes some just dont see that.
ReplyDeleteIt was free. I gave the chance. It was wasted.
ReplyDeleteBut there are others... Some so very horribly beyond reproach that a second chance isn't possible.
ReplyDeletethis person has caused so much drama on other people pages, has been deleted, apologizes and gets to come back until the whole issue starts all over again...i took the initiative too and blocked her before the drama could hit...ugh
ReplyDeleteAmen to that!
ReplyDeleteI take it you're not into Ween. *smile*
ReplyDeleteDrama queen tryiing to have duck for dinner?
ReplyDeleteMy thought upon reading your post was "What have i done?"
ReplyDeleteUpon reading the thread that developed, i thing you've overdosed on psycho tonight.
4 words. Wanna guess what they are?
ReplyDeleteuummmm wild psycho hose beast?
ReplyDeleteNah....
ReplyDeleteMore along the lines of ...
I told you so!!!
Bah!! You got no sense of adventure. But she is a psycho hose beast.
ReplyDeleteseee gators know things
ReplyDeleteI recon so;)
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't me! Honest!
ReplyDeleteNope, prolly no one you know...
ReplyDeleteI give people 2nd , 3rd, and 4th chances before they finally get it.
ReplyDelete:D I didn't immediately delete... just watched, waited. She finally imploded and it was enough. I know enough people who know her, and actually like her. She may be nice, and has done nothing to me. I just can't deal with the issues she presents.
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm *trying* to do better!! :)-
ReplyDeleteSorry, didn't mean to fart on your page. Wait, I'm still here, so it must not be me.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Yes, you're still here. :-)
ReplyDeleteI
ReplyDeletehave
issues.
Yes, Trixy-O-Mac has issues! *runs*
ReplyDelete