Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
lol...not to my page even??
I can go everywhere else... just none of my posts...
don't you just ♥ xply
grrr
Huh... seems I can get back in now... odd.Just as I have to head to bed... of course.
nighty night
You exist!!!
well its always a thrill a min here
Glad you're fixed....
Read Angel's comment and laughed out loud. Yes, my mind went there. Anyhoo, glad the Multiply issue seems to have resolved itself.
He does exist.
I believe there is now a club for that. I saw it on TV... LOL
Maybe it's that hat...:D
the pink hat....
Uh huh...gots his signals crossed...:))
Sillys... it's RED!
its PINK! hot pink
Yer monitor is whacked! (Kinda like you... hehehehe)
geesh, a girl goes missing for a few days and comes back to find the duck "fixed" wow, the things you people do in the middle of the night!! LOL WE know Duckie exists n we wuvs him, so neener Xply!
yes yes indeed whacked....I am!Now fix me some bacon and ham!jesus I'm rhyming...your page is screwy! Have you even considered that it might be the background you've chosen etc?? this isn't the first time this happened
Bah! I can see my page fine! I think it's your eyes that're screwed up...
You just can't get the page to work right which is what I was talking about ....the pink is obviously messing with your brain function! BAH !
Nu uh... it works fine, now. It happened this morning on Angela's page too! Not my issue... and seeing pink is your issue. Hmmm...
see what happens when you LEAVE????
Who left?
I couldn't get in this morning but it's fine now.
Maybe that's why they did site maintenance.
lol...not to my page even??
ReplyDeleteI can go everywhere else... just none of my posts...
ReplyDeletedon't you just ♥ xply
ReplyDeletegrrr
ReplyDeleteHuh... seems I can get back in now... odd.
ReplyDeleteJust as I have to head to bed... of course.
nighty night
ReplyDeleteYou exist!!!
ReplyDeletewell its always a thrill a min here
ReplyDeleteGlad you're fixed....
ReplyDeleteRead Angel's comment and laughed out loud. Yes, my mind went there. Anyhoo, glad the Multiply issue seems to have resolved itself.
ReplyDeleteHe does exist.
ReplyDeleteI believe there is now a club for that. I saw it on TV... LOL
ReplyDeleteMaybe it's that hat...:D
ReplyDeletethe pink hat....
ReplyDeleteUh huh...gots his signals crossed...:))
ReplyDeleteSillys... it's RED!
ReplyDeleteits PINK! hot pink
ReplyDeleteYer monitor is whacked! (Kinda like you... hehehehe)
ReplyDeletegeesh, a girl goes missing for a few days and comes back to find the duck "fixed" wow, the things you people do in the middle of the night!! LOL
ReplyDeleteWE know Duckie exists n we wuvs him, so neener Xply!
yes yes indeed whacked....I am!
ReplyDeleteNow fix me some bacon and ham!
jesus I'm rhyming...your page is screwy! Have you even considered that it might be the background you've chosen etc?? this isn't the first time this happened
Bah! I can see my page fine! I think it's your eyes that're screwed up...
ReplyDeleteYou just can't get the page to work right which is what I was talking about ....the pink is obviously messing with your brain function! BAH !
ReplyDeleteNu uh... it works fine, now. It happened this morning on Angela's page too! Not my issue... and seeing pink is your issue. Hmmm...
ReplyDeletesee what happens when you LEAVE????
ReplyDeleteWho left?
ReplyDeleteI couldn't get in this morning but it's fine now.
ReplyDeleteMaybe that's why they did site maintenance.
ReplyDelete