Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
YAYYYYYYYYY
yay
very exciting!
so...we will get to see new pics of you when it arrives..right?
Of me? Hardly...
no...that is a condition!
There's a condition for me buying my camera?I think YOU have a condition... called insanity. :D
Never mind my conditions!!!It's a demanded request of a condition for you buying the new camera!
A demand, or a request? A request has options, demands generally don't.
a demanded request from my insanity.Work with me here fuckah
Every time I work with ya, it costs me sumthin... Hookah!
well...DUH!!!:P
a lil excited Duckster? lol
There's really a place called Parsippany? That's such a cool name. Hi...I'm from Parsippany. so cool
Wooohoooo!! ♫ Anticipation ♫
So the boss gives you a bonus for doing a great job and you reward him by spending the day on the internet tracking what you bought with the bonus? LOL
Uh huh. ;-)
YAYYYYYYYYY
ReplyDeleteyay
ReplyDeletevery exciting!
ReplyDeleteso...we will get to see new pics of you when it arrives..right?
ReplyDeleteOf me? Hardly...
ReplyDeleteno...that is a condition!
ReplyDeleteThere's a condition for me buying my camera?
ReplyDeleteI think YOU have a condition... called insanity. :D
Never mind my conditions!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's a demanded request of a condition for you buying the new camera!
A demand, or a request? A request has options, demands generally don't.
ReplyDeletea demanded request from my insanity.
ReplyDeleteWork with me here fuckah
Every time I work with ya, it costs me sumthin... Hookah!
ReplyDeletewell...
ReplyDeleteDUH!!!
:P
a lil excited Duckster? lol
ReplyDeleteThere's really a place called Parsippany? That's such a cool name. Hi...I'm from Parsippany. so cool
ReplyDeleteWooohoooo!! ♫ Anticipation ♫
ReplyDeleteSo the boss gives you a bonus for doing a great job and you reward him by spending the day on the internet tracking what you bought with the bonus? LOL
ReplyDeleteUh huh. ;-)
ReplyDelete