awesome camera should serve you well, I thjink I have a memory card for it hanging around somewhere, if I can find it I will post it to you its no use to me;)
Have fun with your new toys. If you have any left over cash, you could always donate it to charity. I know of a few poor starving college students. (grinning)
Wheeee doggie!
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO!
ReplyDeleteYAAAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy for you ducky
ReplyDeletegator wiggle for you guy
ReplyDeleteI love my Sony. Whooo Hooo!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm soooo excited!! I've been wanting this for a while... just haven't been able to justify the expense.
ReplyDeletexox
ReplyDeletefabulous!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Cameras are a present that keeps on giving to you and to others. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteIs it Wednesday, yet?
ReplyDeleteHa! I know how you feel - like a 4 year old anticipating the big day! Ohboyohboyohboyohboy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo...you still have $200 left for me :D whatcha gonna get me?
ReplyDeleteYou jammy bugger! :D
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what you produce with it Duckie!
Hehehe, I'm a jammy bugger. First time for everything!
ReplyDeleteDarlin' I've got $700 left. There were 2 of them $500 cards!
ReplyDeleteGimmee!! :P
ReplyDeletewell then Darlin'.....*waits for my gift* :P
ReplyDelete*Elbows Angie out the way*... I was here first, lol!
ReplyDeleteOooh, women fighting over lil ol' me...
ReplyDeleteOr my money, anyway... sigh...
This is what I'm getting...
ReplyDeletehttp://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&partNumber=DSLRA330L#features
*shoves mousie into the freshly fallen snow*
ReplyDeleteUmmm... where's she at that there's snow?
ReplyDeletelol I have snow HERE :P
ReplyDeleteFree gifts from duckie for everyone
ReplyDeleteawesome camera should serve you well, I thjink I have a memory card for it hanging around somewhere, if I can find it I will post it to you its no use to me;)
ReplyDeleteYAYYYYYY for Duckie.......Now about my wish list.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with your new toys. If you have any left over cash, you could always donate it to charity. I know of a few poor starving college students. (grinning)
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!
ReplyDeleteShhhh i was able to dodge that bullet last night. :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm not going to ask for any of your money. Spend it on you Duckie. You worked hard for it and you deserve it. Do something special for yourself.
ReplyDelete