Lent... it's a religious thing. My kids, being Catholic and all, do the lent thing. They give up red meat on Friday, and "sacrifice" something else for 40 days and nights.
Maybe that's why our new guy was asking me if I knew of any place to get fish fry around here. He just moved here from New York and he's Polish, and grew up Catholic.
define Lent...
ReplyDeleteI got a grilled chicken salad from zaxbys :P
ash wed. is a week from today.........
ReplyDeleteAhhh... ok.
ReplyDeleteLent... it's a religious thing. My kids, being Catholic and all, do the lent thing. They give up red meat on Friday, and "sacrifice" something else for 40 days and nights.
Does the "sacrifice" (as you put it) have to be food?
ReplyDeleteNo. From what I understand it can be anything that you do on a regular basis that you'd miss... like swearing.
ReplyDeleteI was gonna say...oh you mean like cussing??? LMAO
ReplyDeletenot giving up Duckie for Lent - nu-uh, no way!!!
ReplyDeletei think duck should give up the pink hat
ReplyDeleteRED SOMBRERO!!
ReplyDeleteHow 'bout that?
ReplyDeleteit's PINK!
ReplyDeleteit was pinky fuschia :P
ReplyDeleteawww the beanie....:P
ReplyDeleteNope, but sound yummy!!
ReplyDeleteNaw. Ill make my own if i want a fish sammich. I know what its made with that way.
ReplyDeletei thought lent meant only vegetarian...
ReplyDeleteMaybe that's why our new guy was asking me if I knew of any place to get fish fry around here. He just moved here from New York and he's Polish, and grew up Catholic.
ReplyDelete